Top 5 Reasons You Should Hire Kelting Home Inspections
Our reports are detailed, professional and easy to read. The inspection report is emailed directly to the client — typically within 24 hours of the inspection. We clearly explain the home inspection findings and include photos that will show you firsthand what items might require your attention. Our inspectors are available after the inspection to answer all of your questions. If you are buying a home, the inspection will assist you in making an informed decision about your investment purchase.
Experienced & Trained. Our licensed and certified inspectors are highly skilled. They stay on top of industry changes, continue to train and educate themselves and have years of experience in this field.
We are Licensed, Bonded & Insured. You can have the peace of mind knowing that Kelting Home Inspections is fully insured.
We offer ALL of these FREE EXTRAS. You are not only getting a thorough home inspection and comprehensive inspection report, but we include extra coverage and added protection that many inspectors do not. With your home inspection, you will receive:
- We check all your appliances for recalls.
- We provide a 90 day Limited Structural and Mechanical Warranty.
- We cover your outside water & sewer lines against failure for 90 days after your inspection.
- We cover your home remediation if mold is found that was not present during the inspection.
- We cover your home for leak repairs for 5 years after your inspection.
- We connect you with professional to set up TV, Internet, alarm & more.
We pride ourselves on old-fashioned customer service and customer satisfaction.